FIREWORKS can be the worst! So here are our top tips and products to help keep your pets safe during fireworks, thunderstorms and other inevitable festivities too.
9 PRODUCT IDEAS THAT DO WONDERS
1. Consider investing in a PET DOOR that can lock.
5. THUNDERSHIRTS are the DRUG-FREE alternatives to help reduce your pets’ anxiety during stressful events. They’re 100% stylish and boast an 80% success rate. Otherwise you may always browse our range of DOG and CAT calming products.
ALWAYS check with your vet FIRST what medications your pet CAN and CANNOT take though; and ALWAYS follow your vet’s instructions – because OVERDOSING CAN KILL.
7. Remember to check that their water bowls are filled with fresh water. WATER FOUNTAINS of course flaunt that constant stream of crispy crisp water on tap nè – just throwing it out there.
8. Make an effort to help provide your pets with a chance of returning home by HAVING THEM MICROCHIPPED. A strong and durable ID TAG is also a GREAT idea.
9. And last, but by far not least – the RELAXOPET is the ultimate game changer. It releases vibrations for deep relaxation and is absolutely ideal during thunderstorms, fireworks, travelling, vet visits and so much more.
For more info on how to keep your pets safe during fireworks and thunderstorms – CLICK HERE.